8.02.2011

sometimes too much it's not enough

can you be good, for I can learn to be better
can you be fun, for I can feel funnier
can you be bad...really bad...some kind of demon, for i can fire my soul
it's hard to play a game that's already wasted, on the other hand it's in some weird way easy... you only have a way out...loosing. although all the things that goes between the begining and the end...you loose...I'm loosing. there's no need to be great mathematician to know that zero shared by two it's not enough. when the glue fells apart, we only have two bodies that can play but don't feel... when one of the toys were broken, we saw the lost, how addictive this game is, that you can slap it with other drugs...but you always remember that LOVE IT´S A LOSING GAME



sometimes only dead can make you feel, most of the times only dying can
brings you closure

[só porque me riu com as sombras]



Sem comentários: